kale chips to go with them. I found this recipe on Homemade by Holman.
You will need:
*1 pound lean ground turkey (I used just over a pound-however it comes packaged)
*2 tablespoon sesame oil
*1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
*2 tablespoons soy sauce
*1 clove garlic, minced
*1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
*1/2 teaspoon black pepper
*1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
*4 hamburger buns
*Greens for a topping or side
1. Preheat grill on medium low heat.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and soy sauce. Add garlic, ginger, and black pepper; stir to combine. Remove about 1/3 of the mixture and set aside.
3. Add ground turkey and bread crumbs to remaining 2/3 of the mixture. Lightly mix with your hands until incorporated (be careful not to over mix). Form into 4 patties.
4. Cook about 5-6 minutes a side, or until cooked through. Grill your buns in the last 2 minutes of cook time.
5. Serve each burger with a drizzle of the remaining sauce. Topp with any greens or cheese if desired. (Originally recipe calls for feta)