You will need:
*1 1/2 teaspoons EVOO
*1 small onion, chopped
*4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup dry white wine
*2 large tomatoes, chopped (or canned diced will work if fresh aren't an option)
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
*1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
*Freshly ground pepper, to taste
*Pinch of crushed red pepper
*1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 cup orzo
* 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Put a large pot of lightly salted water on to boil.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened (about 3 minutes). Add wine and cook for about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, oregano, basil, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper; cook for 5 minutes. Drop in shrimp and cook, until barely pink, about 3 minutes.
3. Cook orzo in the boiling water until tender but still firm, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Toss with the tomato-shrimp sauce. Sprinkle with feta and the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley. Bake, uncovered, until the feta is bubbly, about 10 minutes.