We love most things buffalo, so it was no surprise we enjoyed these burgers. My goal this summer is using our grill as much as possible, and I think I am succeeding! I found this recipe on The Tiny Tyrant's Kitchen. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be a simple, tasty meal. This was great served with some bleu cheese dressing and raw vegetables on the side.
You will need:
*1 pound ground chicken
*2 - 4 oz. bleu cheese crumbles (I just topped the burgers and didn't measure)
*1/2 cup bread crumbs
*1/4 cup - 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank's Red Hot is my favorite!)
*salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2) Mix ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, wing sauce, salt, and pepper in bowl until well mixed. Divide mixture into eight even patties.
3) Top four of the patties with the bleu cheese crumbles and top with another patty. Seal the sides.
4) Place burgers on on the grill over indirect heat. Cook them for about 8-12 minutes a side.
5) Serve on a bun with extra bleu cheese crumbles or dressing.