We celebrated my Dad's June birthday at our new house. He loves kielbasa so I decided to try this easy appetizer. We found another winner! These require only two, maybe three, ingredients and cook for one hour. I found these on Lauren's Kitchen during football season, and I will surely make them for games this fall.
You will need:
* 1 package kielbasa (I used just over a pound)
*12oz ginger ale
1. Chop the kielbasa into slices about 1/2"-1" inch thick.
2. Place in a medium to large skillet and pour the ginger ale over the top.
3. Bring to a slow boil and then simmer, stirring occasionally, until brown and caramelized and all liquid is gone- about 45 minutes to an hour.
4. Serve with a mustard if you desire.